Looking for help to develop a nutrition plan to meet your health goals?
During an interview with Susan, she will investigate your current health status. This involves a thorough assessment of your current diet and nutritional intake which is compared with your age, gender, body size, physical activity level and health goals. Additional information about any medical diagnoses, medications and any relevant test results will also be considered during an assessment. A written plan, documenting incremental steps towards your nutrition and health goals will be provided. As part of this process information and education can be provided on a variety of topics including:
- Label reading
- Healthy recipes and how to adapt your old favourites
- Pantry staples
- Cooking on a budget
- Portion sizes – how to get them right
- Snack choices
- Good fats and bad fats
- Tips to manage emotional eating
- Protein, fats and carbohydrates- what is the right balance?
- How to balance your diet for good health
To book in for your personal assessment and nutrition and diet plan, please arrange an appointment by contacting one of our clinics.