- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 small spanish onion, finely chopped
- Chopped herbs such as chives, parsley
- 1/4 cup wholemeal SR flour
- 1/2 tsp cummin
- 3 eggs separated
- exrea virgin olive oil to fry
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Combine grated zucchini, carrot, chopped onion, corn, flour, chopped herbs and cummin.
- Stir through beaten egg yolks and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. Gently fold through vegetable mixture.
- Heat a little olive oil in a fry pan. Place 2 tbsp of mixture into the pan. Cook 2 mins each side until golden brown.
- Remove fritters from pan and place on oven proof plate in the oven to keep warm.
- Continue cooking the remaining mix.
- Taste great with a dollop of tzatziki and green salad.